*This post is in collaboration with Chesapeake Bay Candles. All opinions and thoughts are my very own.*
I recently partnered with Chesapeake Bay Candles and I am so excited to talk about the Mind & Body Collection. People close to me would know how much I love candles, especially the fragrant ones. Not only do they smell amazing, but also change the atmosphere of any space instantly.
Whenever I buy candles I am always on a lookout for cleaner burning and long lasting candles. I am allergic to strong fragrances and get major headaches with strong smells. I prefer candles that don’t have very strong notes or are too overwhelming. I love lighting up my living room with fragrant candles when its raining or snowing outside. I feel candles set in a romantic mood with change in the weather. I like to keep candles on my dining table or in my vanity. I usually use the fragrant ones whenever we have guests over or on weekends to set in a relaxing and comforting mood in the evenings.
I received the following candles from Chesapeake Bay’s Mind & Body Collection
- Mind & Body Balance + Harmony: This candle smells heavenly. It has a fruity (apple, pear, bergamot) and floral (jasmine, rose, waterlily) smell. It fills my house with positive vibes and I am totally in love with the subtlety of this fragrance.
- Mind & Body Reflection + Clarity: This candle has a very clean botanical fragrance with soothing notes of chamomile, eucalyptus and lavender. It smells very crisp and has base notes of rosemary, thyme and cedarwood.
- Mind & Body Confidence + Freedom: This one is a very fresh smelling fragrance with ozone top notes and undertones of oak moss and sensual patchouli. The elegant marine notes remind me of the beach or a flowing river.
- Mind & Body Simplicity + Hope Diffuser: This one has a very refreshing and invigorating fragrance. With top notes of mint, camphor and lime and base notes of rose and lavender this diffuser fills up my living room instantly and helps in relieving stress with its relaxing fragrance.
When I received my package from Chesapeake Bay Candles I was completely impressed with the quality of the candles that I received. There are a number of things I love about these candles:
- Firstly they are soy candles so they last longer, burn cleaner and are non-toxic. I like the fact that these candles burn evenly and clean and have self trimming wicks.
- The jars have a wooden lid which makes them look stylish and classy. They look beautiful with any kind of décor and can also make a beautiful gift for somebody.
- The lid of the jars is air-tight so when I am not using these candles I always keep the lid on to prevent the fragrance from going stray.
- These candles are very fragrant and let me tell you for a fact that these have never induced any kind of headache or uneasy feeling so far.
- There are very few candles that I can tolerate because I have a very sensitive nose. The fragrance from these candles is subtle and not over powering. They make my house smell warm and fresh. The Mind & Body Collection is very soothing if you are looking for something to keep you calm and relaxed all the time.
I have become a fan of Chesapeake Bay Candles and I would recommend everyone to try them out. I hope you enjoyed reading my post. Let me know if you have any questions in the comments. I will be back with more interesting posts soon.
Until then keep shining! 🙂