This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Dr. Scholl’s®. All opinions are mine alone. #CustomFitRelief #CollectiveBias #Ad
Today I’ll be speaking about a great product that has changed my life completely for the better in the last few months. For those of you who know me well would know my weight has fluctuated a lot in the last few years. As a result I’ve been struggling a lot with tired, achy feet and foot pain, also being diagnosed with initial symptoms of plantar fasciitis.
Foot pain is one of the most common chronic pain problems. It limits your ability to engage in leisure and outdoor activities and sometimes even tasks at home or work. Activities like grocery shopping, long walks in the park or at the beach were a challenge for me. I could not handle these activities with ease. My feet would feel tired and I often felt helpless when I was out shopping with friends or attending an event.
I recently came across Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts at my local Walmart and this product has been a game changer for me. It has provided a lot of relief to my achy feet. I got my Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts with the help of Footmapping® technology at the Dr. Scholl’s® Kiosk. It’s a very simple process where the machine provides you with some instructions, measures pressure when you’re standing and finds the perfect size of orthotic inserts for your feet.
Here are the step-by-step instructions of how one can use the kiosk:
- First you remove your shoes and step on the mat. Touch screen to begin.
- The machine will ask you to enter answers to preliminary questions like gender etc
- Next the machine will ask you to lean forward to imitate the pressure your feet experience when you walk.
- It will further ask you to lift your right leg and lean forward on your foot to move the yellow circle on the screen into a target that’s blinking green. Once you do this it will measure and record the pressure and ask you to repeat the same process with the left foot.
- Finally the machine will ask you if you weigh less than 160 lbs, create your footmap and provide you the number of your custom fit orthotic inserts. It is that simple!
- Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts offer consumers a value. It has 5-in-1 clinically proven pain relief. Meaning, it is the only product sold over the counter* that is clinically proven to relieve FIVE lower body pains caused by being on your feet: foot pain, back pain, knee pain, heel pain and plantar fasciitis as well as tired, achy feet and legs.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Kiosk uses advanced Footmapping® Technology in which 2,000+ pressure sensors capture your unique foot profile and recommend their best custom fit orthotic for you.
- If you suffer from lower body pain, step on the Dr. Scholl’s® Kiosk because it’s fast, free, and easy. Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts provide immediate, all-day relief of pain from being on your feet
I’ve been using these orthotic inserts in my sneakers for 2 months now and they provide me with the most incredible support. I don’t have the same pain or fatigue in my legs these days. I will recommend these for those who suffer with lower back or foot pain. Now I can happily engage in outdoor activities like grocery shopping, gardening, leisure walks etc and don’t have to worry about tired and achy feet. I am so thankful to Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts; they are a great product for me and keep my feet happy always! Interested in getting a pair of Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts for yourself? Check out this $10 rebate available at Walmart.